Intention Mixed With Action Equals Magic – No Schedule Man Podcast, Ep. 29
This podcast episode goes over what happened as a result, and the incredible and unpredictable twists, turns and triumphs of the journey so far. It’s my hope that this will be of help to you as you consider your goals for 2017 and beyond, and that it will give you ample evidence that you cannot go wrong if you are acting with the intention to truly follow your heart.
In this episode, you’ll hear about the process that led to beginning the podcast and how it has evolved in its first year. I talk about some of the people I’ve met, what I’ve learned, what some of the “aha” moments were that have shaped the evolution of both the podcast and of my personal and professional journey in the last year.
Some of the key takeaways from this episode and the journey itself:
- Get to know yourself so you can hear, recognize & trust the whispers from the universe (intuition) that resonate with your heart, and put them into action.
- Get (and keep) moving forward but allow yourself to be blown sideways from time-to-time. You may get pushed (or pulled) somewhere better than you originally thought you were going.
- Trust that the way will show itself to you. It will. It can be scary, throwing the road out in front of you as you run, but it’s what you’re already doing anyway for something that is likely far less fulfilling.
- Choose to have persistence in not listening to the negative voices that are trying to hold you back. They’re never going to go away. But you can choose not to let them control you.
- If you don’t get started with something today, you’ll never know how it might affect tomorrow. No action = nothing changing.
- Every second, every moment is a new beginning
2016 has been the most transformative year of my life, by a long way. It’s not been an accident. I’ve worked hard at it. And yet as much as I am deeply grateful for the learning and trying and failing and the new experiences and friendships that have been the result, I am completely energized over the fact that I realize I’ve barely even begun this journey. But if these initial steps are any indication, the winding, unfamiliar path ahead is going to be far more stimulating and fulfilling than the “comfort” or familiarity of the established ways of doing things ever was.
I am the No Schedule Man. No plan (letting go) is all part of my plan. The other key part of the plan is moving forward with presence and gratitude at every step, acting with intention to follow your heart and choosing to allow those negative voices to fall by the by. If that sounds in any way appealing to you, come on aboard and let’s support each other on the journey. Regardless, I wish you calm seas, sunny skies, and a dream that lights up your heart and moves you into action.
©2016 Kevin Bulmer Enterprises
Podcast Episode Links:
Goals? Dreams? Leave a Comment!
Need or want encouragement in pursuing your goals? One of the first key steps in honoring and acknowledging them is to write them down. I invite you to leave a comment and share your big dream! I’ll be happy to offer you encouragement and so, too, will the rest of this community, I’m sure. Go for it!
Stay Up-To-Date & Receive Exclusive Content as an Email VIP
Click Here ==> EMAIL VIP
Special thanks to Allstage for their support of the No Schedule Man podcast!